Introduction Post (Ahhhhggh!)

Hey - I’m super excited to be start this new blog.

A quick bit about me.. 

I’m Rob, a 26 y/o living in the South West of the UK in a city most people confuse with Portsmouth.. Plymouth!

What kinda content will I post?!

I’ll be posting about some of the things I’m most passionate about including..

Cryptocurrencies

Maybe you share an interest in crypto too..

It’s a fascinating area or at least I think so!

Binge watching cryptocurrency videos on YouTube is a regular occurrence.

I’ll be sharing the projects I like, but I’m also keen to hear which ones make your portfolio.

Investing/Trading

I trade on a social trading platform called eToro. (check out my profile here)

Starting out I'll admit I was pretty terrible. To be fair I did pick one of the WORST times to start.

Okay no excuses.. I was just a rookie (bit like in fantasy football this year)

I’m no “pro” but have improved MASSIVELY since I started.

It’s fun to take control over your investments, especially once you take the learning part more seriously as I have done!

If you’re also into investing (all types) let me know and let’s exchange ideas.

Sports Betting

Not from a classic mug punter angle though (I leave that to my flatmate :D)

I enjoy the mathematical side of sports betting. I compile my own odds, compare them to the bookies and identify (potential because it’s subjective y’know) good value.

Life

Because life happens and it's all linked together.

So there you have it..

My first post is complete.

If you made it this far.. THANKS!

Hopefully you’ll stick around and follow my blogging journey - I look forward to engaging with you in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptocurrency Portfolio - My Starting 11 (and subs bench..)